ARE YOU SEEKING DIRECTION…
A REASON TO HOLD ONTO HOPE IN YOUR LIFE?
“Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint.
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
IS THAT THE CRY OF YOUR HEART?
Perhaps God is tugging on your heart
— trying to help you know that YOU NEED HIM.
Below we provide several links to web sites
that could help you as you reach out to GOD:
Join the Discussion!
But please observe the following guidelines:
- Try to be as positive as possible when you make a comment.
- If there is name-calling, or profane language, it will be deleted.
- The same goes with hurtful comments targeted at belittling others; we won't post them.
- Recommendations for people to divorce will be edited out–that's a decision between them and God, not us.
- If you have a criticism, please make it constructive.
- Be mindful that this is an international ministry where cultural differences need to be considered.
- Please honor the fact this is a Christ-centered web site.