THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT A PRAYER
REQUEST FOR YOUR MARRIAGE.
To do so, just:
POST YOUR PRAYER FOR YOUR MARRIAGE
IN THE “COMMENT” SPACE PROVIDED BELOW.
Please know that we hold these requests as sacred. We consider it an honor to pray for your marriage. And we know that many other people pray for the requests
As you look to posting your requests:
Please observe the following guidelines for your prayer request:
• THIS IS NOT THE FORMAT TO ASK QUESTIONS OR OBTAIN ADVICE. This is for prayer requests and prayers ONLY. Please find another article in which to post your comments and questions on this web site for that type of interaction.
• Make each prayer request marriage-related. They can be exclusively for your marriage, and/or for the marriages of others.
• Don’t give last names or contact info of those to be prayed for. It’s important to protect each other’s privacy. First names are sufficient.
• Make your requests brief (500 characters or less), if possible.
Keep in Mind:
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” (Psalm 145:18)
“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)
“Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!” (1 Chronicles 16:11)
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6)
And if you feel led:
• Please join us in praying for other posted marriage requests. We all need prayer at different times in our marriages.
“…Pray for each other so that you may be healed.
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” (James 5:16)
We review all prayer requests before posting them to reduce spam and offensive content.