We believe God has called us to be Marriage Missionaries.
Our mission is to inspire and help married couples become PRO-ACTIVE (in working in ways to prevent marital discord), rather than just being RE-ACTIVE (repairing what’s already been damaged) to the health of their marriage.
With this in mind, this is:
WHAT WE BELIEVE TO BE FOUNDATIONAL FOR A HEALTHY MARRIAGE:
• We believe that marriage is to be entered into as a covenant promise.
• We believe that Christ is the foundation upon which our lives and our homes are to be built.
• We believe marriage is strongest when God is central in the lives of the husband and wife.
Marriage is seen by God, and should be by us, as “a cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” (See: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12)
• We believe marriage is a visible picture — a living testimony of Christ’s love for the church.
(See: Ephesians 5:22-33)
• We believe that every Christian marriage has a mission.
• We believe to love, honor, cherish, and serve each other as “unto the Lord.”
• We believe that helping couples to become involved in marriage mentoring and accountability is important to the health of most marriages today.
• We believe a good marriage is composed of making continual everyday choices to “think together.“
We may not always think alike, but on our wedding day we vowed to strive to “think together.” In doing so, the marital bond does not fall prey to self-centered behavior. (See: Matthew 19:4-6)
• We believe having a mutual vision together is vital in helping the marriage to remain strong and healthy.
(See: Proverbs 29:18 NASB)