The following are web site links and recommended resources that are available to help you romance your spouse. We pray you will find the web site links and recommended resources for romantic ideas helpful to your marriage.
Romantic Ideas Web Site Links:
• Covenantspice.com: Covenant Spice is dedicated to strengthening marriages and increasing playfulness and intimacy in your sex life. They believe God created marriage to be a lifelong passionate romance. From bedroom toys to Christian sex manuals, from body toppings to romantic games, they have everything you need to keep the sparks flying in and out of the bedroom. Most importantly, you will not find any nudity on their product packaging or web site. They have created a web site that you and your spouse can feel comfortable browsing together in the privacy of your own home. They also offer very competitive pricing. So you can be confident of receiving high quality romance and sex products at great prices.
• Familylife.com: The ministry of Family Life Today offers this web site for your use. Their web site gives quite a few romantic ideas. In particular, if you mouse over “Articles” and then “Marriage” on their web site you will find romantic options. You will find a variety of ideas to help you find romantic ideas.
• Romanticactoftheday.blogspot.com: This is a web site put together by Rev. Rich. He describes the aim of this web site to give “help for all those desperate men out there who haven’t got a clue and want to find one. Here’s a clue: if you want your wife to be loving to you, be loving to her. She understands the word ‘loving’ as ‘romantic.’ What’s that? Find out here. By the way, ladies, this site is restricted FOR MEN ONLY!” As he says, “Go ahead and call me a chauvinist, I’m doing it for your benefit.”
• Thedatingdivas.com: The dating divas are wives, mothers, sisters, and friends who strive to enrich marriages everywhere. They celebrate the gift of marriage while inspiring others to do the same. These women provide creative, inexpensive, and innovative dating ideas that will bring joy, fun, and excitement back into the relationship. …In a nutshell, the Divas weekly offer an awesome date completely planned for your upcoming weekend! Throughout the rest of the week they also post quick and easy ideas to serve your spouse. Additionally, they offer intimate moment ideas to spice things up in that room. Plus, there are fun “romance” crafts you can make to boot!
• Thedatinghusband.com: This web site has “dating ideas and tips for married Christian men. It’s for husbands who want to actively love their wife and pursue a lifetime relationship with her.”
• The-generous-husband.com This web site is for men who want to learn ways to love their wives in the generous spirit God has ordained. It’s “an announcement list of ‘generous’ tips” which are continually added to and shared with you.
• Theromanticvineyard.com: This is a great web site. It provides “couples many ideas and resources for growing their marriage to glorify God in all things! We encourage you to notice the tabs at the top. These will lead you into different ‘rooms’ in this vineyard. Each one has it’s own purpose. Just make sure you join The Romantic Vineyard to receive their posts directly into your in-box.
ROMANTIC IDEAS RECOMMENDED RESOURCES:
• 40 Unforgettable Dates with Your Mate is written by Dr Gary and Barbara Rosberg (America’s Family Coaches). It is published by Tyndale House Publishers. This is a companion book to the Rosbergs best-selling “The Five Love Needs of Men and Women.” It will give you everything you need to plan fun dates to meet your spouse’s needs. Each date idea offers: Creative suggestions for the date; preparation checklist, ideas to make the impact of the date last, questions to help you know your spouse’s needs. (Published by Tyndale House Publishers)
• 52 Fantastic Dates for You and Your Mate is written by Dave and Claudia Arp. It is published by Thomas Nelson Publishers. This is a book for those who want to make their marriage come alive with fun, laughter, and good times together. It contains: “Just for Fun Dates, Getting in Shape Dates, Romantic Dates, Do It Together Dates, Cheap and Easy Dates, ‘We’re Just Too Tired’ Dates, and the Best Dates from Marriage Alive Alumni.
• Romancing Your Husband: Enjoying a Passionate Life Together is written by Debra White Smith, and it is published by Harvest House Publishers. This book reveals how you can create a union others only dream about. By making Jesus an active part of your marriage to arranging fantastic romantic interludes, you’ll discover how to how to — make romance a reality — become a lover-wife, not a mother-wife — find freedom in forgiving — cultivate a sacred romance with God.