The following are web site links and recommended resources that are available to help you romance your spouse. We pray you will find the web site links and recommended resources for romantic ideas helpful to your marriage.
Romantic Ideas Web Site Links:
• Covenantspice.com: Covenant Spice is dedicated to strengthening marriages and increasing playfulness and intimacy in your sex life. They believe God created marriage to be a lifelong passionate romance. From bedroom toys to Christian sex manuals, from body toppings to romantic games, they have everything you need to keep the sparks flying in and out of the bedroom. You will not find any nudity on their product packaging or web site. They have created a web site that you and your spouse can feel comfortable browsing together in the privacy of your own home. They also offer very competitive pricing. So you can be confident of receiving high quality romance and sex products at great prices.
• Danceandmarriage.com is dedicated to one of the greatest causes of all. It helps to build strong families, relationships, and marriages with the Bible as a guidebook and Ballroom Dancing as a metaphor. With blog posts such as “Setting the Distance…in Dance and Marriage” ,”Protecting Your Partner”, and “Teaching Teens About Dance and Marriage” they encourage, inform, and discuss the greatest of relationships, marriage. They provide blog posts, and book references. Plus there are many other resources to help you on this marvelous journey. And there is also Ballroom Dancing. It’s the greatest of all sports metaphors to illustrate the ideas of marriage and relationships. And it’s something that provides great recreation and enjoyment.
• Familylife.com: This the web site for the ministry of Family Life Today. Their web site gives quite a few romantic ideas. In particular, if you mouse over “Marriage” on their web site you will find an option you can select called “Romance and Sex.” In it you will find a variety of ideas to help you find romantic ideas.
• Romanticactoftheday.blogspot.com This is a web site put together by Rev. Rich. He describes the aim of this web site to give “help for all those desperate men out there who haven’t got a clue and want to find one. Here’s a clue: if you want your wife to be loving to you, be loving to her. She understands the word ‘loving’ as ‘romantic.’ What’s that? Find out here. By the way, ladies, this site is restricted FOR MEN ONLY!” As he says, “Go ahead and call me a chauvinist, I’m doing it for your benefit.”
• Thedatingdivas.com The dating divas are wives, mothers, sisters, and friends who strive to enrich marriages everywhere. They celebrate the gift of marriage while inspiring others to do the same. These women provide creative, inexpensive, and innovative dating ideas that will bring joy, fun, and excitement back into the relationship. …In a nutshell, each Monday the Divas offer an awesome date already completely planned for your upcoming weekend! Throughout the rest of the week they also post quick and easy ideas to serve your spouse. These are unforgettable family outings and activities with the kids. Plus, they offer intimate moment ideas to spice things up in that room, and fun “romance” crafts to boot!
• Thedatinghusband.com: This web site has “dating ideas and tips for married Christian men. It’s for husbands who want to actively love their wife and pursue a lifetime relationship with her.”
• The-generous-husband.com This web site is for men who want to learn ways to love their wives in the generous spirit God has ordained. It’s “an announcement list of ‘generous’ tips” which are continually added to and shared with you.
• The-generous-wife.com: This web site, created and maintained by Lori Byerly, offers a “generous daily tips” to women as a way of beginning to change the atmosphere in their marriages from one of distance to one of intimacy and mutual respect. It offers you the opportunity to sign up to receive daily ideas geared to bless your husband (a mix of practical, romantic/sexual and spiritual). As she says, “Use the ideas that will work for you and use the rest to spark your imagination in looking for ways to bless your husband.”
• Theromanticvineyard.com: This is a great web site. It provides “couples many ideas and resources for growing their marriage to glorify God in all things! Notice the tabs at the top. These will lead you into different ‘rooms’ in this vineyard. Each one has it’s own purpose. Make sure you join The Romantic Vineyard to receive their posts directly into your in-box.
ROMANTIC IDEAS RECOMMENDED RESOURCES:
• 40 Unforgettable Dates with Your Mate is written by Dr Gary and Barbara Rosberg (America’s Family Coaches). It is published by Tyndale House Publishers. This is a companion book to the Rosbergs best-selling “The Five Love Needs of Men and Women.” It will give you everything you need to plan fun dates to meet your spouse’s needs. Each date idea offers: Creative suggestions for the date; preparation checklist, ideas to make the impact of the date last, questions to help you know your spouse’s needs. (Published by Tyndale House Publishers)
• 52 Fantastic Dates for You and Your Mate is written by Dave and Claudia Arp. It is published by Thomas Nelson Publishers. This is a book for those who want to make their marriage come alive with fun, laughter, and good times together. It contains: “Just for Fun Dates, Getting in Shape Dates, Romantic Dates, Do It Together Dates, Cheap and Easy Dates, ‘We’re Just Too Tired’ Dates, and the Best Dates from Marriage Alive Alumni.
• Romancing Your Husband: Enjoying a Passionate Life Together is written by Debra White Smith. It is published by Harvest House Publishers. This book reveals how you can create a union others only dream about. Making Jesus an active part of your marriage to arranging fantastic romantic interludes, you’ll discover how to how to — make romance a reality — become a lover-wife, not a mother-wife — find freedom in forgiving — cultivate a sacred romance with God.